Product Description
The Leica D-Lux 5 is a compact camera which combines a unique design with high functionality, styling, and quality to offer superior image quality. It features the Leica DC Vario-Summicro 1:2-3.3/5.1-19.2mm ASPH lens with a zoom range of 24-90mm, a fast lens with superior performance that enables high-quality photography even wide open. The newly develope 1/1.63" CCD image sensor increases image quality at the standard resolution of 10.1 megapixels. The camera is classical in design, ergonomic, and compact, and comes in a black anodized finish. Camera includes carrying strap, rechargeable battery (Leica BP-DC 10), battery charger, battery holder, USB cable, AV cable, power cord, lens cap, accessory shoe cover, CD-ROM with manuals in PDF format, instructions for product registration and software download, and warranty card.
Review:
I'm very happy with this camera.
The only up side to having my D-Lux 3 stolen this past summer was that the D-Lux 5 was soon to be released. I use a camera for my work - which is mostly point-and-shoot locations stuff - but I also want the ability to take beautiful pictures when I have the time.
This camera gives me what I need.
I love the simplified menu, the rear dial, the hot shoe for my viewfinder and flash, but most of all I love the quality of the pictures I can get whether it's a quick snap-shot or a nicely composed portrait.
It's not a pro camera but it's a great camera for someone (like me) who carries a camera with them at all times looking for that great image.
Warranty is great and Light Room is a nice addition. As for concerns over the price difference between this and the Panasonic version c'mon, you spend that much for premium cable every month.
Read Other Review
Price$$$


No comments:
Post a Comment